If you would like to stand as a candidate in our upcoming trustee election, please find below documents including further information and the nomination papers and forms.
These are now available to download and print at home, or hard copies can be collected from the Malvern Hills Trust offices (Manor House, Grange Road, WR14 3EY). Opening times are Tuesday to Friday 9am to 3:30pm. If you wish to make arrangements to collect a candidate pack outside these times, please contact the office on 01684 892002 or email email@example.com.
Covering letter - Candidate information pack (PDF)
1. Guidance notes for Candidates (PDF)
2. 'Becoming a Trustee' (PDF)
3. Charity Commission CC3 'The Essential Trustee' (PDF)
4. Trustee Code of Conduct (PDF)
5. Nomination papers September 2023 - including nomination forms for completion (word doc)
6. Notice of withdrawal (word doc)
7. Request for electoral register (word doc)
8. Request for the lists of postal and proxy voters (word doc)
9. Code of conduct for campaigners (PDF)
10. Map of the Malvern Hills Trust* electoral areas (PDF)
A briefing session is being held on the evening of Monday 25th September to provide information and guidance to potential candidates about the role of a trustee and the election process. Those who would like to attend should contact the Trust on 01684 892002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book their place.
* Malvern Hills Trust is the registered working name of the Malvern Hills Conservators, charity number 515804.