Levy Payers' car parking passes
Residents within the town of Malvern and the parishes of Colwall, Guarlford, Malvern Wells, Mathon and West Malvern who pay the levy to the Trust on their Council Tax bill, are entitled to a concessionary parking pass.
Levy payer passes are valid from 1st June 2023 to 31st May 2024.
HOW TO APPLY
The following items are required when making your application as proof of your eligibility for the concessionary pass:
- Current Council Tax Bill or Driving Licence - as proof of applicant's address in the levy paying area. Utility bills, pension or bank statements will not be accepted.
- V5C vehicle registration document - as proof that the vehicle is registered to the levy paying address. This is required for every vehicle (up to 3 passes can be purchased per household). If you have do not have a V5C, for example for a Motability or lease hire vehicle, please contact the office on 01684 892002 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Passes valid from the 1st June 2023 to the 31st May 2024 can be purchased in the following ways:
- By email - by completing the Levy payer pass application form 2023 (word doc) or Levy payer pass application form 2023 (PDF) and making payment by BACs. A copy of proof of your address (as detailed above) showing your eligibility should be emailed along with your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post - by completing the Levy payer pass postal application form 2023 (PDF) and making payment by cheque or by BACs. A copy of proof of your address (as detailed above) showing your eligibility should be posted along with your completed application form to Manor House, Grange Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3EY.
- In person - at Manor House, Grange Road, WR14 3EY (opposite Malvern Theatres). Office opening times are 9:00am to 3:30pm Tuesday to Friday (closed Mondays). A proof of address is required. Please only use this option if the postal or email options are not available to you.
Current passes cost £7.00 each and are valid until the 31st May 2024. Please include a stamped addressed envelope with your application, or include an additional £1.00 for postage and administration.
Terms and conditions - Please read before completing your application.
Thank you for your support.
A replacement pass can be purchased for a new vehicle registration number for £1.00 (administration charge). We will require the return of your current pass, otherwise a new pass will need to be purchased at the full price.
MHT holds no responsibility for lost passes and a new pass will need to be purchased at the full price if the original pass cannot be returned.