Levy Payers' car parking passes
(previously known as Resident's passes)
We are grateful to everyone who supports the conservation of the Hills and Commons by purchasing passes for our car parks. Residents within the town of Malvern and the parishes of Colwall, Guarlford, Malvern Wells, Mathon and West Malvern who pay the levy to the Trust on their Council Tax bill, are entitled to a concessionary parking pass at £5.90 each.
2021-2022 Levy payer parking passes (valid to the 31st May 2022) are now available to be purchased in the following ways:
- By email – by completing the application form (word doc) or application form (PDF), providing proof of address and making payment by BACs. Completed forms and proof of address should be emailed to email@example.com
- By post – by completing the application form, providing proof of address and making payment by cheque or BACs. Applications should be posted to Malvern Hills Trust, Manor House, Grange Road, Malvern, WR14 3EY
Passes cost £5.90 each plus £1.00 for postage and administration and a maximum of three passes are available per household.
If you're unable to apply for your pass online, the Trust offices are open from 9:00am to 3pm Tuesday to Friday (closed Mondays) for the sale of car park passes only. You must bring with you proof of your address, preferably a copy of your Council Tax bill confirming your eligibility for the Levy payer pass. For your safety and the safety of the Trust staff, a 1 in, 1 out policy will apply and please wear a mask unless you are exempt. Card payment is preferable.
Levy payer parking passes are valid until the 31st May 2022.
Please bear with us as we manage what is likely to be a very high number of requests for passes. We will aim to process all applications within 14 days, but cannot guarantee that.
Annual Parking Passes
Annual parking passes can still be purchased in the following ways:
- By email – by completing the application form (word doc) or application form (PDF) and making payment by BACs. Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post – by completing the application form and making payment by cheque or BACs. Applications should be posted to Malvern Hills Trust, Manor House, Grange Road, Malvern, WR14 3EY
- In person - office opening times are 9:00am to 3pm Tuesday to Friday (closed Mondays)
- By telephone, with payment by card between 10am and 3:30pm, Monday to Friday. Please only use this option if you cannot apply in any other ways.
Passes cost £39.00 (£15.00 for a second vehicle at the same household) and are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please include a stamped addressed envelope with your application, or include an additional £1.00 for postage and administration.
Please be patient with us as we are expecting a large number of enquiries. We will deal with your application as soon as possible.
Please be aware that failure to pay and display a valid ticket could result in a parking charge. The standard parking charge is £40.00 (reduced to £20.00 if paid within 7 days of receipt). Our car parks are regularly patrolled by our wardens every day except Christmas Day.
Designated Coach Parking can be found at British Camp only. The coach parking bays are subject to pay and display and coach drivers need to purchase three tickets (£13.80 per day) from the meter opposite.
The Malvern Hills Trust accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to vehicles parked in their car parks or the contents thereof. Visitors are urged to ensure their vehicles are left secure and that no valuables are left in their vehicles.