Vacancy - Finance and Administration Manager
The Malvern Hills Trust (MHT) is seeking an experienced individual to lead the finance and administration team at the Malvern Hills Trust - the charity responsible for managing a large part of one of Britain’s most iconic landscapes.
Responsible for the administration team the post holder will be required to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of the financial and administrative management of the organisation. The candidate will be required to:
- Provide sound financial advice to the CEO, senior managers and Trustees,
- Ensure a high quality and effective financial management and control system is in place,
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounting information and year end statutory accounts,
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial statutory and regulatory matters,
- Ensure the smooth running of the charity’s administration systems.
The post holder will be required to hold a recognised accountancy qualification – ACA, ACMA, CIPFA, CIMA and will be based in the Trust’s offices in Malvern. This part time post is normally 20 hours a week across 3-5 days by mutual agreement, to include attendance at some evening meetings.
Remuneration is based on the NJC Scale P08 (£52,662 - £54,792, pro rata) dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Finance and Administration Manager Job Description and Person Specification (PDF)
Finance and Administration Manager application form (word doc)
Finance and Administration Manager application form (PDF)
The closing date for receipt of applications is: Monday 13th November 2023 (12 noon)