Congratulations to our partners at the Malvern Hills National Landscape, the new name for the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
The new name highlights the national importance of this special place.
Did you know that 85% of the land we care for lies within this national landscape and the Malvern Hills partnership have supported many projects on the Hills and Commons including:
- publication of the free Malvern Hills walking and cycling map and guide
- restoration of the last remaining donkey shed on the Hills
- improving access to the top of the Worcestershire Beacon with the Tramper hire scheme
- hedge and tree planting on the lower slopes of the Hills
- research into and promotion of the heritage of the King's Thirds
We look forward to continuing our work with the Malvern Hills team.